Sweden Canoe Trip
The Sweden Canoe Trip takes place in one of the most picturesque areas of Sweden: Värmland.
Participants paddle from island to island carrying all required equipment and food with them. Trip has two groups: one group paddling approximately 65 km round-trip; the other touring around the banks of Lake Foxen for approximately 50 km.
Sweden Canoe Trip includes:
- Travel to and from Grunnerud, Sweden in a modern long-distance bus and overnight ferry
- All canoeing and camping equipment (safety jackets, tents, stoves, etc.)
- Food and drinks (includes fresh food and vegetables)
- An experienced canoe and outdoor guide, plus an FIS chaperone with each group
- A detailed check list of clothing and equipment required will be handed out after the pre-tour briefing by tour conductor David Blackall
- Nature card and fishing license
Rules and Guidelines
Participants (and their parents) are asked to please read the basic rules of conduct, which are expected of students when on this trip.
Grade 6-12 Parents and Students who have registered for the trip should plan to attend a to-be-scheduled information meeting to learn more about the excursion.
Entering Grades 6-12 in the fall of 2018 (Ages 11-18)
€895 (Approx; early-bird discount of €20 also availble)
Please note that a minimum of 20 students is required for the trip to take place.