Our mission is to be the leading, culturally diverse and family-oriented international school with English as the principal language of instruction.
We inspire individuals to develop their intellect, creativity and character to become independent, adaptable, socially responsible and internationally minded citizens, by ensuring a dynamic, inquiry-driven education of the highest standard.
We believe that:
- Honesty, integrity and respect are essential for building trusting relationships.
- Each person is unique and has equal worth.
- All people are responsible for their actions.
- Open-mindedness, empathy and compassion are essential for living in a diverse community.
- Developing head, heart and hand is necessary to realize one’s potential.
- Leading a healthy and active lifestyle improves the quality of life.
- Expectations that are challenging lead to higher levels of performance and improve results.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and perseverance lead to success.
- Education is a shared responsibility of students, family and school.
- Contributing positively to society and the environment is our shared responsibility.
- Our lives and the life of the community are enriched by diversity.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity stimulates exploration and discovery throughout life.