We understand that choosing a school for your children, especially when relocating, is not always easy.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions by families touring the school. If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please send us an email and we will provide you with a response within one working day.
- How Does FIS Make Admission Decisions?
- Why Choose FIS?
- When Should I Submit an Application?
- Are interviews required for prospective students?
- Do German students need special authorization (Sondergenehmigung) from the local school office (Schulamt) to attend FIS?
- Does my student need to be fluent in English?
- Does FIS Accept Students with Special learning needs?
- What if my child is coming from a country that follows a different school calendar?
- What other languages are offered at FIS?
- What is the School Schedule for FIS Oberursel and FIS Wiesbaden?
- What is the Academic Calendar for the school?
- Does FIS Offer After-school activities?
- Is Parent involvement encouraged at both campuses?