For students who start at the beginning of a school year or re-enroll for a new school year, all tuition and fees are payable in advance and at the latest on the first school day.
Through arrangements with the business office, two alternative payment plans are available for families who pay tuition privately.
Alternative 1: 55% of tuition and transportation fees are due by 1 July 2022 and the remaining 45% are payable in January with a surcharge of €100 per child. The Capital Assessment fee (CA) is due by 1 July 2022.
Alternative 2: A monthly payment schedule with a 3.0% surcharge on the outstanding balance. The proration plan for students entering or leaving during the course of a school year is not affected by this alternative. All fees must be paid latest on 1 June of the relevant school year.
Late entrants: For students entering during the course of a school year, tuition and fees are payable as per communicated invoice due date. Payment Alternative 1 applies only to those students who enroll before December. Alternative 2 applies to all students entering during the course of a school year.
Please be aware that the school’s tax certificate (Steuerbescheinigung) will show amounts in the calendar year when received in the school’s bank account.
If you are interested in a personal payment schedule, please contact the Accounting Department at +49 (0)6171 2024-490.