Alumni Campus Access and Visits
If you’re coming to Frankfurt, we’d love to see you!
Please follow these two simple steps prior to your arrival.
- Fill out our Campus Visitor Form here
- Make sure you and your guests bring a valid photo ID (passport, driver's license, etc.; not a former FIS ID).
To make sure your return to campus is a smooth one, please note the following:
- Alumni are welcome to visit campus on weekdays between 8:00-17:00 when school is in session (see calendar dates here).
- Tours can be arranged Monday-Friday between 9:00-16:00.
- Please enter at the Main Campus security entrance at An der Waldlust, 15, Oberursel.
- Use of the Fitness Center or Gym is not permitted (our insurance for these facilities only covers current FIS families and staff or FIS-organized events).
How do we get there?
Take the U3 Ubahn toward Hohemark and exit at Waldlust. Cross over Hohemark Strasse and enter at Main Campus security.
Free parking is available on the left side of An der Waldlust just up the hill past the security gate. Parking on campus is unfortunately unavailable.