The State of Hesse has mandated that all schools remain closed until Monday, 20 April to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Regular communications are being shared with current FIS Community members during the school closure.
Although our campuses are currently closed, the admissions office remains available to answer your questions by writing to email@example.com.
Believe. Inspire. Lead.
These three powerful words drive us each day to achieve the mission of Frankfurt International School.
But to accomplish this, FIS must continuously invest in innovations and improvements to its curriculum and programs, attract and retain the finest of faculty and staff, and support its learning and teaching environments with state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities.
As a non-profit, FIS relies primarily on tuition and fees to cover the costs of operating and maintaining the school. Through the generosity of our worldwide community, however, we can accelerate the pace at which we invest in breakthrough innovations and improvements – Annual Fund donations go directly into new programs and initiatives and are not subject to the yearly budget cycles. This means that your gift goes directly to improving the academic and extracurricular programs for our current students and faculty.
What inspires people to give to FIS is highly individual and based on personal circumstances and motivation, but the results are mutual: donations to the Annual Fund improve the learning lives and enhance the future of approximately 1,800 students who are tomorrow’s global citizens.
Common reasons for giving to the Annual Fund are to:
- Show appreciation to FIS for its role in shaping your life or your children’s lives
- Give back to others who are less fortunate and need financial aid in the form of our Tuition Reduction Program (TRP)
- Support a specific project or program at the school that inspires you to help make happen
- Leave a legacy for the benefit of your children, grandchildren, and community
- Reduce tax obligations by making a tax-deductible contribution
- Further a commitment to supporting international education
- Or simply experience the joy of giving to others
Whatever it is that motivates you to make a gift, we truly appreciate your generosity and value your engagement and leadership in our community.